Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Racing the Clock

With only a few days left until 2012, I am trying to get some WIPs out of the way. My wrist was giving me trouble, but now that it's better, I'm knitting away (responsibly, I assure you). And for the first time, I'm caught up on a sock club! This is one of the April offerings from Cookie A's sock club, Orange Pekoe.


Details:
Pattern: Orange Pekoe
Yarn: Hazel Knits sock yarn
Needles: US 1/2.25 mm
Comments: No changes, knit as written. Love the yarn! Crisp stitch definition, no fuzziness even after I washed it, no bleeding. A dream to work with.

The bad news: the yarn for the last club shipment seems to be MIA -- it hasn't shown up yet. Here's hoping it hasn't gotten lost out there, in the cold, hostile-to-yarn world. Let's hope it had something to do with holiday madness, and that it shows up soon!

7 comments:

Beverly said...

Those are gorgeous socks! I love the color and the yarn has such great stitch definition. Nice job! Just take it easy on your hands.

Rocky Moreno said...

Pretty! Love the color.

Kaye said...

Very nice! The color and pattern name match wonderfully!

adrienne said...

Gorgeous! I love the pattern - and the orange yarn is so nice and cheerful.

Mary said...

Wunderschön :-) Ich liebe die Muster von Cookie A.

Ich wünsche Dir einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr und schicke Dir liebe Grüße
Mary

Anonymous said...

Super cool! And, interestingly enough, I don't even hate that they're orange. Hope you get your next package soon :S

dogquilter said...

lovely pretty color too :)