Friday, February 25, 2011

Wow

It's been a week since I received my box for the knitty holiday swap, and I'm just getting around to posting the pictures... I've been crazy busy at work. But that doesn't mean I'm not excited.

Look -- the first thing I found when I opened the box! It's a bat! A Big Brown, to be exact, and his wings open up. Isn't he the cutest? The wings open up for some fun flapping action!


But wait, there was more. Tea, chocolate, all sorts of of fiber I've never spun before, yarn, handmade cards and a knitting notebook... I'm simply floored by so much generosity.


So a big THANK YOU! Goes out to Spinning my wheels from the knitty board... I love my SP goodies, and the bat makes me smile every time I look at it.

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I saw those little bat's on Rav. They are SO cute!