Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today, I Frogged

I was going to show you pictures of Kat (rav link), but it turns out I didn't have quite enough yarn to finish. So I ripped it out. I'll be casting on Lucky instead, because I want my lovely green and purple birthday yarn to be a slouch hat or beret. It's been sitting in my stash since August, and it's told me only recently what it wants to be.
I'll be leaving off the pompom, though -- and I'll be knitting in the round. No way am I knitting this flat and seaming.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, too bad you had to frog! I hope Lucky is lucky for you.

Vanessa said...

aww frogging bites. My fave color combo is green and purple though, can't wait to see it!

adrienne said...

Oh, Lucky is cute! It's too bad you had to frog, though!

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

I like Lucky also. It's more devil-may-care.