Thursday, April 02, 2009

2 Weeks Till Taxes!

Ours are done, how about yours? We had the help of Mr. Merlin J. Fuzzbutt, CPA -- just like last year. He's usually a good boy who knows better than to lie on the table. But... this cat is attracted to tax stuff! We couldn't get him off the folder that had our tax forms in it. He's obsessed with taxes.


Me, I'm still obsessed with socks. Look, they come in pink and lacy!


I've promised myself to knit more non-sock objects this year, so that's next. But first, I have to go make pizza. The sauce is done, the dough is rising, I need to go knead it.

12 comments:

Thea said...

love those beaded sox - and the pink is lovely. Perfect for spring!

turtlegirl76 said...

Funny. I just talked myself into MORE sock projects.

Bezzie said...

Hee hee...so when your refund disappears and there appears to be more 'nip in the house, you'll know what happened.

cpurl17 said...

mmm pizza! Cute sock too.

I always do a doubletake when I see Mr. CPA kitty--he looks so much like my Mika!

Eileen said...

Lots of socks over this way, too. Most for me. *cough* But I did get started on a pair for DH that I planned 2.5 years ago. Even with the chosen yarn, if you can believe it.

(Merlin looks highly qualified. But last year's photo was the *best*! :-D )

adrienne said...

Mmmm pizza! My taxes are all done, but I'm sure my brothers will try to convince me to do theirs, as well...

Jo said...

Ack. No. I have to kick Andrew and Willow out of the house tomorrow so I can work on them in peace.

Bonnie said...

Very cheery socks! Congrats on finishing up your tax return. What would we do without our cats to help out?

Corrina said...

I am such a goober. I looked at the socks and was like hmmm.... those look familiar.

weezalana said...

Love the pink and orange!

That'd be a hilarious reality show - Batty Cat, CPA!

Rocky Moreno said...

I'll be doing mines this weekend. Hopefully I won't owe too much 8(

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Taxes, schmaxes! Have you checked the kitty bowl lately? Is there any of the bowl showing from between the crunchies? That's grounds for an audit.