Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Halifax!

No, not more about my last trip to Halifax... it turns out I'm going back there on Sunday! I don't expect there to be time for yarn this time around, but given the amounts I brought back last week, that may not be a bad thing.

We had a great Memorial Day weekend, playing lots of D&D, eating pizza and junk food, and visiting with friends who have a 3-month-old baby and a 3-year-old. They are both amazingly cute! Whether one of the people there gave me this cold, or if it was someone in Canada, I'm not sure, but I came back with a sore throat. After trying to do work for 4 hours or so and getting nothing done, I called the office and let them know I'm going to sleep now. So... more knitting content later. I have to go sleep off this cold.

6 comments:

Kate said...

*passes tissues*

Get well soon. :-)

weezalana said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Bezzie said...

How does the song go? "Blame Canada!" ;-) It was probably the kids though...

Have fun in Halifax again and hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh bummer! I hope you're feeling better soon. Being sick is no fun.

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry about the cold. Icky. But, hope you enjoyed the D&D. The Economist would approve. Are you guys gearing up for 4th Edition?