Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My SP rocks!

My SP is the greatest! I got more of those amazing toffees I've been talking about for weeks now. Ever since the last package, those toffees have haunted my dreams, and I even rationed out the last couple so they'd last longer. Now I have more!

But I didn't just get toffees. There's also green tea (yum!), the latest issue of knitsimple (love that magazine but don't subscribe to it so I didn't have it), stitch markers (I keep losing 'em, so they're always welcome), stitch holders, and... YARN!


Yarn. Beautifully soft, and you can see for yourselves just how pretty it is. The lighter blues and purples, and then, the amazingly vivid, fuchsia-and-black yarn! Yes, it's vivid, it's weird, and I love it.

Thank you, BlueHen!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh, lovely stuff. Lucky you. That STR in your last post looks yummy too.
I came over here to encourage you to end your Malabrigo moratorium! You must get some. This was the first I'd bought (although I had some of the other stuff from Handpaintedyarn) and I'm in love. Lucky it pills so much (I've heard) or I might be tempted to blow my savings on sweater amounts of it.

Zonda said...

Great goodies there!! I know what you mean about rationing goodies you can't get around home! ;)

Stickyfingers said...

that is some pretty, pretty yarn! Gorgeous . . . sigh.

Anonymous said...

Glad the package arrived safe and sound :) I do have a subscription to the magazine - I like all the tank patterns in it - especially the yellow one with the ribbing in the middle.

Anonymous said...

Nice package :) I really like the red yarn-what kind is it?

Jessica said...

Ooh! I love that red yarn you got. SP's are the best. I can't wait until I'm moved so I can start getting treats in the mail again!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing package you've received - and yay for getting more of these yummy-sounding toffees! ;)