Sunday, October 01, 2006

Reverse spoilage!

I got the most wonderful surprise when I finally opened my mail today: a package from seiding, my downstream SP from knitty SP 7! She sent me a thank you gift that simply blows my mind. Look at the batty foamies! There are three bats in those, and they say batty! Yay!
Where in the world she found the chocolate batty, I'll never know. There are so few bat-shaped things around here, yet she managed to find loads!
And look at the pretty hand-knit pouch! It had tea and a beautiful bracelet in it. The baggie itself is made of shiny, slinky, dreamy yarn in blues. Isn't it gorgeous?


Here is a closeup of the bracelet. I haven't taken it off since I put it on a while ago. It even has a little ball of yarn with knitting needles in it. Forget about corporate etiquette, I'm wearing this to work tomorrow. Nothing says "young, up-and-coming professional" like a huge flowered knitting bag and a knitting bracelet!
Seriously, though, it's so tasteful! Knitty without being tacky. I'm going to wear this a lot.

And a huge thank-you to seiding. Sue, you've really made my day. Thank you so much for your kindness. You were so much fun to spoil. Now I know that you are an excellent spoiler as well!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

aw that's so sweet! Congrats on your thank you package and your batty gifts. Knitty Gals are oh so kind!

Bezzie said...

Cool Batty-phenilia!

Zonda said...

How cool! Batty, Batty, Batty ;) Lovely bracelet!

Thanks for stopping by and for what you said. :)

TheKnittingBee said...

Love the batty foamies, and the knitting bracelet is understated yet awesome.

Rain said...

Aw, what a lovely gesture.